RealChai, founded by mumpreneur Anthea Cahill, is bursting with spices and contains absolutely nothing artificial, is made with premium quality single origin black tea, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom and cloves with no sugar in loose leaf blends.
Chai Vegan Custard
Published on December 7, 2018
- 400ml coconut cream
- 8 tsp of Chocolate RealChai
- 1 tsp whole ground vanilla beans (vanilla extract)
- 1/2 cup of dark vegan chocolate pieces 2 tbsp of yummy honey
- Infuse coconut milk with RealChai and very gently simmer for about 5 minutes. You will have about 350mls remaining after straining.
- Once strained and slightly cooled, stir in chocolate pieces and vanilla until dissolved. Check the flavour to see if you want to add more sweetness.
- Pop into the fridge to cool and set.
- Serve with fresh figs or raspberries.