Recipe courtesy of Australian Macadamias
Macadamia Summer Breakfast in a Jar
Published on November 13, 2016
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 mango, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 punnet raspberries
- 16 strawberries, quartered
- 1 punnet blueberries
- 1/2 cup Greek style plain yoghurt
- Macadamia Muesli:
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup mixed seeds and nuts
- 1/4 cup macadamias, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- To make Macadamia Muesli: Preheat oven to 140°C.
- Combine all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Stir in the apple juice until all the oats are coated.
- Spread the muesli onto the baking tray so it is evenly spread. Bake for one hour or until golden.
- Run a fork through it every 15 minutes to make sure it cooks evenly. Leave to cool completely on the tray.
- Take four x 1-cup jars and place a tablespoon of macadamia muesli in the bottom of each.
- Top with 2 tablespoons of yoghurt, a drizzle of honey, a slice of mango, a few raspberries, strawberries and blueberries and repeat this to make 3 layers.