Recipe and photos by Jocelyn’s Provisions
Published on November 13, 2016
- 200gm Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 punnet strawberries, washed and hulled, cut into quarters
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ pomegranate, seeds only
- 1 bag Jocelyn’s Provisions meringues (or other meringue)
- ½ lemon, zested
- ¼ cup small mint leaves
- ¼ cup honey
- Stir cinnamon into the yoghurt and add a little zest. Slice the pomegranate in half, and tap the skin with the back of a knife so the seeds fall out. Reserve until ready to assemble.
- To serve: Drop crumbled meringues into a glass or serving dish then top with cinnamon cream and strawberries. Add more meringue and cream then top with honey, pomegranate and zest. Drop a few leaves over the top and serve immediately.