Orecchiette Pasta, Spanner Crab, Chilli, Lemon & Watercress
Published on November 13, 2016
- 150g packet raw Fraser Isle Spanner Crab meat
- 150g orecchiette pasta
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely sliced
- 1 large red chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, finely chopped rind and juice
- ½ bunch watercress, washed and picked
- 4 tbs olive oil
- sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 1. Cook pasta according to packet instructions, keep aside.
- 2. In a large pan add olive oil, heat over medium heat.
- 3. When hot, add garlic, allow to become golden brown.
- 4. Turn heat up, add chilli and crab, cook for 20 seconds.
- 5. Add pasta, toss through to warm, then add lemon juice, lemon rind and watercress. Season to taste, toss and serve.