Prepared by Chef Norman Harvey, Alfred & Constance | Photos by Leah Desborough
Published on November 13, 2016
- Cheesecake Mixture:
- 250g cream cheese
- 200g castor sugar
- 150g smooth peanut butter
- 600g cream, whipped to a soft peak
- 2 Snickers bars (frozen and smashed)
- Cookie Crumble:
- 1 packet crushed Oreo cookies
- 40g melted butter
- 50g sweetened condensed milk
- Chantilly Crème:
- 250ml pure cream
- 4 tbs icing sugar
- 1 level tsp vanilla bean paste
- To Serve:
- Store bought caramel sauce
- Cheesecake Mixture: Place the cream cheese and castor sugar in a mixer and beat until smooth, add in the peanut butter and Snickers pieces. Fold in one third of the cream and incorporate. Then fold in the remaining cream. Spoon or pipe mixture into your preferred sundae glass and chill to set cheesecake.
- Cookie Crumble: Use a rolling pin to pound the cookies in their packet into smaller pieces and place in a mixer with the melted butter and condensed milk. Beat on low speed to incorporate but leaving the crumble in chunky pieces. Refrigerate before use.
- Chantilly Crème: Combine the cream, icing sugar and vanilla paste and whisk until soft peaks form.
- To Assemble: Drizzle the cheesecake with caramel. Top with a sprinkle of cookie crumble and a spoonful of Chantilly Crème and enjoy.