Grant’s has announced a global brand refresh which includes striking new packaging and a renaming of its signature blend and a refined core range. To celebrate, Grant’s has shared its refreshing recipe for a Grant’s Triple Wood Sweet n Sour – just in time for spring.
Sweet n Sour
Published on October 23, 2018
- 60ml Grant’s Triple Wood
- 30ml lemon juice
- 1 tsp orange marmalade
- 1 egg white
- 1 drop orange bitters
- Orange slice or orange zest to garnish
- Add ingredients into a Boston glass or toby tin with ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Add fresh ice to old-fashioned/rocks glass.
- Pour and strain over ice.
- Garnish with orange slice or orange zest.