Tagliatelle with Prawns
Published on November 13, 2016
- 400 g fresh tagliatelle
- 20 green tiger prawns, peeled and cleaned, tails remain
- 50 ml olive oil
- 80 gm crushed garlic
- 50 gm fine slices chilli, deseeded
- 20 gm chives
- 100 ml fish stock
- 100 ml white wine
- half lemon juiced
- Sear prawns. Remove from pan.
- Sauté chilli and garlic in olive oil till golden. Deglaze with white wine. Add stock, and toss through cooked pasta. Return prawns to pan. Finish with lemon juice and chives.
- Season. Garnish with micro basil and olive oil.