Vanilla Panna Cotta
Published on November 13, 2016
- PANNA COTTA
- 1.4 litres full cream
- 230gm caster sugar
- 85gm pistachio paste
- 6 gelatine sheets
- PISTACHIO BISCOTTI
- 130 gm plain flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 60gm caster sugar
- 120 gm pistachio nuts (rough chopped in food processor)
- 45 ml water
- 40 gm honey
- RASPBERRY COULIS
- 200 gm raspberries
- 80 gm sugar
- 30 ml water
- 1. PANNA COTTA
- 2. Heat cream, sugar and pistachio until sugar is dissolved (do not boil).
- 3. Soften gelatine in cold water, squeeze out excess water and add to cream mix.
- 4. Allow to cool in fridge until mix thickens.
- 5. Poor into moulds and set for six hours
- 6. Garnish with raspberry coulis, Pistachio Biscotti crumble and freeze dried raspberry.
- 8. PISTACHIO BISCOTTI
- 9. Sift flour, baking powder and soda into bowl. Add sugar and pistachios. Make a well and add water and honey into well. Bring together with a butter knife.
- 10. Remove from bowl and knead on a floured surface till dough is formed. Shape into a log and bake for 20-30 minutes at 180ºC.
- 11. Allow to cool then thinly slice and return to oven for 10-15 minutes till dry and golden. Rough chop to make crumble.
- 13. RASPBERRY COULIS
- 14. Combine all in a pot and bring to boil until sugar is dissolved.
- 15. Blitz in a food processor and strain out seeds. Allow to cool.