Makes: 10 large muffins | Prep time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins
Published on July 6, 2017
- 350 g self-raising flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 120 g cheddar, grated
- 80 g Greek feta, crumbled
- 1½ cups grated zucchini (about 1 large zucchini)
- Cup (10 g) fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- Cup yoghurt
- ¾ cup olive oil
- Oil and flour a muffin tin. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Rub flour, salt and two-thirds of the cheddar together with your fingertips until evenly dispersed. Add feta, zucchini, and mint.
- Whisk together the wet ingredients (eggs, milk, yoghurt, and oil) and fold into the dry ingredients. Spoon into muffin tin and sprinkle with remaining cheddar.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until golden on top.