RealChai, founded by mumpreneur Anthea Cahill, is bursting with spices and contains absolutely nothing artificial, is made with premium quality single origin black tea, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom and cloves with no sugar in loose leaf blends.
Chilli Chai Fudge
Published on December 7, 2018
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 2 tsp cayenne (depending on personal spice tolerance)
- 1/4 cup RealChai syrup
- Blend softened coconut oil with nut butter in a food processor until smooth
- Add sifted cocoa powder and spices and blend
- Pour in warmed RealChai syrup and blend until gooey and glossy.
- Pour fudge into a lined dish or little Patti pans, decorate the top with goji berries, cacao nibs, crushed nuts or a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Place into the freezer to set (30mins)
- When set, portion your fudge into bite sized morsels and indulge with your favourite chai!