Grant’s has announced a global brand refresh which includes striking new packaging, a renaming of its signature blend and a refined core range. To celebrate, it has taken a twist on a classic cocktail with its recipe for Grant’s Triple Wood Espresso Martini.
Published on October 23, 2018
- 30ml Grant’s Triple Wood
- 30ml Tia Maria
- 30ml Demarera Sugar Syrup
- 3 coffee beans to garnish
- Add ingredients into Boston glass or toby tin.
- Add ice and shake vigorously.
- Pour into martini glass and garnish with 3 coffee beans.