Red Curry Duck Legs
Published on August 28, 2019
Australia’s leading duck producer, Luv-a-Duck, is looking to tackle this misconception by calling on home-cooks through to passionate foodies to explore the pleasures that come with preparing and eating duck at home. Focusing on the pre-cooked Heat and Serve range, which includes Peking Duck Breasts, Confit Duck Legs, and the newly launched Red Curry Duck Legs, the campaign is calling on everyone from home-cooks to passionate foodies to explore the pleasures that come with preparing and eating duck at home.
Readers also enjoyed this recipe for flavoured pan fried fish.
2 Luv-a-Duck Red Curry Duck Legs
100ml Coconut Milk
Steamed Jasmine rice
1 sprig coriander
1. Pre-heat oven to 190°C
2. Open the Red Curry Duck Legs tray and remove the legs, leaving as much sauce in the tray as possible.
3. Place duck legs skin side up on a lined baking tray or dish. Bake in oven for 15 mins. Allow to rest for 5 mins before serving.
4. Meanwhile, place leftover sauce from the red tray in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the coconut milk while continuously stirring to combine. Bring just to the boil, then reduce for a further 5 mins. Stir constantly to avoid splitting.
5. Place duck legs on a bed of Jasmine rice, topped with the red curry sauce.
6. Serve with some chili flakes, lime wedges and roti bread.