Jelly Belly is showcasing the flavoursome beans in a fun way that will tickle your taste buds this summer! Try this new cocktail recipe that will pack a punch at your next dinner party.
- 125g strawberries, hulled
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- ½ cup water
- 24 Jelly Belly jelly beans to garnish (we recommend Strawberry Cheesecake, Bubble Gum and Cotton Candy)
- 125 ml tequila
- 2 limes, juiced
- 25 ml triple sec
- 1 cup crushed ice
1. Place strawberries, sugar and water in a small saucepan. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer for five minutes until thickened slightly. Cool completely. Blend until smooth.
2. Chop Jelly Belly jelly beans very finely and press onto the rim of two glasses.
3. Add cooled strawberry syrup, and remaining ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Shake to combine. Pour into glasses to serve.