The Kilderkin Distillery has shared its Lemon and Manuka Honey Gin Fizz recipe that is just right to beat the heat.
Lemon + Honey Gin Fizz
- 30ml Larrikin Buccaneer Navy Strength
- 30ml Fresh Lemon Juice (approximately half lemon juiced)
- 15ml Manuka Honey
- 15ml Warm Water
- 150ml Chilled Soda Water
- 2 sprigs Rosemary
- Dilute Manuka honey in warm water.
- Add Navy Strength, a rosemary sprig, fresh lemon juice and Manuka honey water into a cocktail shaker and add ice.
- Shake over ice.
- Strain and pour into cocktail glass then top with chilled soda water.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and enjoy.