The Kilderkin Distillery has shared its Watermelon and Mint Gin and Tonic recipe that is just right to beat the heat.
Watermelon Gin + Tonic
- 40ml Larrikin Scoundrel London Dry
- 30ml Fresh Lime Juice (approximately half lime juiced)
- 6 Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1 Cup Fresh Watermelon flesh
- 150ml Chilled Tonic Water
- Add one cup of fresh watermelon flesh and 4 mint leaves to blender and pulse until blended smoothly.
- Add blended watermelon and mint to a cocktail shaker with Larrikin Scoundrel London Dry, fresh lime juice, ice and then shake.
- Pour and strain into a hiball glass with 3 ice cubes and top with chilled tonic water.
- Stir and garnish with a wedge of watermelon and 2 fresh mint leaves.